Support Laudio usage and adoption across client and user segments
- Ensure successful user onboarding in partnership with client and Laudio implementation team members. Support key phases of solution implementation and lay the groundwork for empathetic, ongoing relationships with Laudio users.
- Play a central part in driving Laudio adoption through multimodal engagement tactics. These include leading group training sessions, drop-in webinars focusing on specific use cases, and one-on-one workflow configuration sessions with frontline users.
- Work directly with frontline users to create product evangelists by demonstrating how Laudio solves their most pressing needs. Provide product knowledge and industry guidance, help address roadblocks, and uncover a user's specific needs to create personalized engagement and delight.
- Collaborate with Customer Success team members to report on key Client Goals and Outcomes. In this capacity, document reporting requests and coordinate with team members to deliver timely analytics to our client stakeholders.
Respond to customer ideas, complaints, feedback, and support requests
- Be the first line of support for our users by owning our support and ticketing processes. Investigate, triage, and escalate cases from external and internal stakeholders. Review support analytics data to identify trends and use this information to collaborate with other Customer Success and Product team members to enhance customer experience.
- Advocate for users by elevating their feedback and concerns cross-functionally with the aim of enhancing the overall user experience.
Work jointly with other Customer Success team members to build better processes and operations to improve the experience for all users over time
- Proactively identify and resolve or escalate documentation, workflow gaps, and inefficiencies
- Review support analytics data, identify trends, and collaborate across the business to enhance customer experience
- Build out a product knowledge base of reference material, user guides, and tutorials to meet various user personas’ learning and support needs
- 1-3 years’ experience in a Customer Success, Marketing, Project Manager, or Customer Support role
- Experience in a client-facing role supporting a range of users across multiple facets of an organization
- Strong project management skills, highly organized and able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills in both conversation and in writing
- Being generative and self-motivated: where if the process or playbook doesn't exist, able and willing to build it.
- Self-driven and proactive while working in a remote environment
- Utilize data driven decision making to support ideas and process improvements.
- While this role will typically work from home, up to 15% travel to hospital client sites to support user engagement and to join company events
- Experience working with healthcare subject matter (preferred)
- Experience with standard Customer Success tools such as HubSpot, Zendesk, and similar (preferred)
- Previous experience in a SaaS/Technology company or fast-growing start-up (preferred)
Laudio is here to empower and connect frontline healthcare leaders to drive outcomes that
matter. With its intelligent leadership solution, Laudio automates repetitive work and serves up
daily recommendations and best practices that help frontline leaders gain better visibility into their
teams, find opportunities for meaningful connection, and discover clearer paths to achieving their
goals. Today, forward-thinking leaders across health systems all use Laudio to scale their impact
while leaving the workday more satisfied. Soon, every leader will be able to achieve what seems
impossible today, and that is the vision that drives us. To learn more, please visit www.laudio.com.