Laudio is a fast-paced, high-energy SaaS startup looking for a dynamic team member in Customer Success to build out customer insights and maximize the efficiency of the Customer Success team.
Laudio’s Client Success Associate is a vital member of the CS Ops function who will work with Sr. Leadership and the Customer Success department to optimize internal processes and elevate the client experience. Key responsibilities include implementing customer success strategies, working cross- functionally to ensure goals are met, and reducing user journey friction for the frontline user. A successful candidate in this role will own their own book of clients over time. These core job functions will be executed with a forward-thinking mindset of how to refine and improve internal processes on the team. This role reports to a Client Solutions Leader.
- Support Customer Success user enablement
- Help manage the customer success knowledge management process. This includes participating in the development of a knowledge repository, tutorials for tool usage, maintaining the customer success playbook and client facing support material.
- Provide user trainings and product webinars
- Work jointly with other Customer Success team members to build better processes and operations to improve the experience for all users over time
- Assist with keeping track of customer journeys, codifying “moments” within the user journey to reduce friction and increase client delight. Coordinating cross-functionally so all departments requirements are met.
- Participate in automating manual processes, product integrations, and report development within Vitally (CS project management tool).
- Review client survey results to track and identify trends. This includes assisting in the creation of survey reporting and modifications, responding to client questions/comments, and sharing results with the greater customer success team.
- Play a part in the buildout, design, and enhancement of content creation for automated user-outreach. Analyze key performance metrics to drive outreach best practices, maximize open rate, and deliver Laudio value.
- Owning and supporting client management.
- Manage SMB clients over time - everything but a contract renewal.
- Identify super users and build those relationships.
- Be the first line of support for our users by owning our support and ticketing processes. Investigate, triage, and escalate cases from external and internal stakeholders. Review support analytics data to identify trends and use this information to collaborate with other Customer Success and Product team members to enhance customer experience.
- Develop executive-level relationships and ability to provide executive level communications.
- Strategic user support outreach - Low users, MAUs that have dropped off, getting anecdotes from super users, etc.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Customer Success, Sales Operations, Marketing Automation, or Customer Support role
- Experience in a client-facing role supporting a range of users across multiple facets of an organization
- Strong project management skills, highly organized and able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Experience contributing to operational processes, where if the process or playbook doesn't exist, able and willing to build it.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to communicate with C-level executives.
- Self-driven and proactive while working in a remote environment.
- Ability to travel to client sites to support user engagement and join company events up to 15% of time.
- Experience working in the healthcare space (preferred)
- Experience using a CRM such as Hubspot, Gainsight, etc. (required)
- Previous experience in a SaaS/Technology company or fast-growing start-up (preferred)
Laudio is here to empower and connect frontline healthcare leaders to drive outcomes that matter. With its leader operations solution, Laudio automates repetitive work and serves up daily recommendations and best practices that help frontline leaders gain better visibility into their teams, find opportunities for meaningful connections, and discover clearer paths to achieving their goals. Today, forward-thinking leaders across health systems all use Laudio to scale their impact while leaving the workday more satisfied. Soon, every leader will be able to achieve what seems impossible today, and that is the vision that drives us. To learn more, please visit www.laudio.com