is critical infrastructure for the healthcare workforce. The platform provides CHROs, CNOs, and frontline managers an integrated management system that fills the gap between information and action. With Laudio, health systems dramatically improve employee engagement, increase retention, and reduce burnout. The Laudio platform operationalizes proven leadership best practices and serves up proactive interventions for managers to engage with team members and address risk factors in real-time. Leading health systems such as Sharp, UNC Health, and Boston Medical Center use Laudio to save millions annually and to reduce turnover.
About the Marketing Director position:
The Marketing Director is a player-coach role responsible for building thought leadership, awareness, and pipeline growth for Laudio’s cloud-based platform. A proven track record of results-oriented and data-driven marketing performance, gained at another cloud software company serving the healthcare provider industry is required.
The Marketing Director will initially be managing outside contractors as well as one other content marketing specialist. It is expected that the team will grow as Laudio grows. This is a hands-on role with an opportunity to scale and grow the team alongside Laudio’s growth curve.
Hands-on, deep experience executing account-based marketing strategies is a hard requirement for this position. Excellent writing skills, and passion for creating content is a must.
This position is a remote position (Laudio has been a remote-first company since its inception and therefore is flexible in geographic location); however Laudio operates on EST standard hours and a successful candidate will need to match these on most days.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and execute data driven marketing strategies with integrated campaigns and programs that include a blend of inbound and outbound activities.
- Create both collateral and long-form content that establishes a thought leadership position in the market.
- Build demand models and determine the number of MQLs needed to be delivered by marketing to ensure the required pipeline coverage for sales success in each quarter
- Establish marketing programs based on objectives including email, direct mail, webinars, SEO, PR, social media, and virtual and Live events
- Manage creative design for website and other marketing collateral in a manner that effectively engages our audience emotionally and intellectually.
- Create multi-channel content utilization across website, blogs, LinkedIn and other social sites, syndicating content wherever possible to drive traffic, create awareness and grow demand with target audience
- Track, measure, analyze and report on effectiveness of demand creation campaigns and impact on pipeline, making recommendations for future programs and investments using HubSpot and Copper CRM.
- Determine marketing budget requirements to marketing plan. Reconcile actual costs to budget and keep with cost guidelines through good financial and invoice management and administration
- Use successful and effective PR, influencer and social media campaigns to drive brand awareness and build Laudio thought leadership, using success metrics to show outcomes
- Provide support for the RVP Sales team in terms of assisting sales leadership in driving and delivering the SQL’s necessary for ongoing business success through ABM and other programs
Relevant experience to be successful:
- 6-8 years or more experience in marketing cloud SaaS products to VP and C Suite Health System Executives, with subject matter expertise in the healthcare provider space.
- Entrepreneurial-minded self-starter with lean/agile or start-up background preferred.
- Experience in scaling up marketing activities, systems and processes in a hyper growth environment.
- Excellent writing skills with an ability to connect emotionally and intellectually through multiple channels. Writing sample to best reflect ability to communicate complex topics.
- Robust project management skills with a history of meeting tight deadlines, prioritizing work and multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Able to build and maintain standards and processes for key segmentation and list building across multiple marketing channels
- Track record of maintaining pristine data quality and lead hygiene processes
- Experience working closely with sales and sales development teams, able to represent marketing effectively, while delivering supporting content, tools to enable sales success in a timely manner
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and analytical skills; good financial management skills
- Ability to work independently, while also contributing as a team player; willing to experiment with new ideas, concepts, tools and approaches to marketing and business development using outcome based metrics to demonstrate success
- A degree preferably in marketing, communications, business, or other related subjects
- Comfort working remotely