Creating connections with yourself, your teams, and your support system
Long before the pandemic and the great resignation put unprecedented pressure on you and your teams, you were being asked to do more with less while being held accountable for an ever-growing list of responsibilities. We are now managing in a world where the shift to a new way of working is underway.
How are today’s “connected” leaders working smarter, not harder? Join our timely conversation with Tammie Brailsford, Principal of the Brailsford Group Leadwell and former Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer of MemorialCare Health System, as we discuss what it means to be a connected leader today, tomorrow and beyond.
In this chat moderated by Laudio COO, CJ Floros, we will cover how to better connect with:
- Ourselves by understanding the five essential elements of wellbeing and prioritizing intentionality
- Individuals by enhancing trust with your teams during times of conflict and change
- Your teams by creating holistic, personalized relationships within the organization
- Leaders like you by building a necessary support system
- Your business by leveraging real time data to achieve team & organizational goals